Apollo 11

This Film is a timepiece as well as a thrilling adventure that the entire American people have remembered as a truly “Giant Leap for mankind”. In the fascinating real-life events that Apollo 11 documents on it is seen just how NASA and the three brave astronauts overcame what looked to be all better odds due to poor take-off conditions and technical difficulties. However, Astronauts Neil A. Armstrong, Michael Collins, and Edwin E. Aldrin Jr. persevered placing their lives on the line to make history as the first nation to ever set foot on the moon. The Awestruck faces of every spectator observed that day represented the face of every American listening across the country who saw the bravery and courage it took to complete such a task and been one of the proudest moments our country has had in the last 100 years, if not ever. Scientifically the documentary explained the basic concepts and intended plan that Nasa had set out for the expedition and how the team allowed for the astronauts to scientifically be able to travel through space and back in a very compelling manner. Overall this film should inspire every American with a feeling of patriotism and remind those how our ancestors have felt, especially during a time of major concern with the cold war looming over everyone’s heads, It was just as much a spiritual victory as well as a scientific one. The finishing speech by John F. Kennedy was just also incredibly meaningful and was personally highly regarded by my grandparents as they often told me about it when I was younger, I would not be surprised if many could say the same, It’s status in American culture has reached a legendary level and was a large reason for the unprecedented amounts of American Patriotism in the decades after the event. Overall, this documentary shows a great time for our country and people that stands to be mirrors for the foreseeable future.

Speak Your Mind

*